Local Search Optimisation (SEO)
Build a strategy that helps your business be found by more local customers near you.
The Importance Of Local SEO
- By 2021, mobile devices alone will influence $1.4 trillion in local sales.
- 82% of smartphone users use a search engine when looking for a local business.
- 50% of people who did a local search on their phone went to a physical store within one day.
- 18% of local mobile searches lead to a sale within one day.
- 50% of local searchers on their mobiles are looking for things like a local business address.
- 78% of local-based searches on a mobile device end in purchases being made offline.
- 71%of people who have been surveyed have said they search for the location of a business in order to confirm its existence before going there for a first-time visit.
- 1 in 3 searches on a smartphone was conducted just before arriving at a store.
Get more local customers, shoppers, diners, clients or patients
Local SEO helps you rank higher in Google Maps, Bing Places, directories & eventually Voice Search
Optimise your website for mobile. Give your users an unforgettable experience
Get results on social media. Interact with prospects and clients directly, online
Build your local online reputation, in Liverpool and beyond
Putting you on the map
We’ll create a digital presence for your business, manage it on your behalf and optimise it for local search.
More customers for you
80% of people search for local services on their mobile phones. We help you get found by them.
Your local partner
Improved visibility on local search gives you the right users, in the right location at the right time .
Get your business listed on Google Maps & Bing Places
As a business owner you want your site to be the online champion within your industry. However, in order to achieve that you have to ensure that Google can quickly, easily and efficiently communicate with your website.
Local search marketing is crucial for small and medium sized business such as retail stores, doctors, restaurants, hotels, cab service, etc. for them to be found on Google Maps.
And it is not only Google. You need to have your business citations on, at least, 30 other directories and business listings such as Yelp, Yell, Bing, Hot Frog, Facebook, Scoot, Yalwa, etc. and to ensure that your NAPW data is consistent.
We manage how your business information appears across Google, including Search and Maps
This picture shows the actual Google results of one of our clients (APT Consultancy Services Ltd.) for the search term ‘tax credit consultants liverpool‘, who now hold the first position on Google maps and organic search results.
Read their case study It is very interesting.
Stay instep with ever changing technology
Mobile is changing the world. Almost everyone has smartphones with them, communicating on the go.
“If people have a negative experience on mobile, they are 62% less likely to purchase from you in the future.”
And technolgy doesn’t end there. Ever heard of VOICE marketing? Yes! Local SEO is now penetrating into voice assistants. A voice assistant jumps into action at the mention of a keyword. This is usually a greeting that includes the assistant’s name, like “OK Google” or simply “Alexa”. Once you say a command, or ask it a question the voice assistant uses natural language processing to decipher what you said, and then either answer your question or obey your command. Simple. But will your business be found by it?