Welcome to the award winning digital agency.
What is SEO and why do I need it for my Manchester business?
In today's digital age, it's essential for businesses to have a strong online presence in order to attract customers and compete in the market. By optimising your website for search engines, you can increase visibility, drive traffic, and generate leads for your business in Manchester.
How can your SEO services help my Manchester-based business specifically?
How do you measure the success of your SEO campaigns?
What sets your SEO services apart from other agencies in Manchester?
DoLocal has a combined experience of over 40 years specialising in delivering SEO services built for long-term results. We prioritise implementing the right SEO strategy that will get you more qualified leads, increase in buyers, and better ROI – driving your business growth full throttle.
How much does SEO costs for small business in Manchester?
Benefits of using our SEO services:
Your online visibility will skyrocket. Your business will appear in more valuable searches and reach customers actively seeking your services.
More Qualified Leads
You’ll receive more inbound leads from ready buyers. On average, our clients see a 67% increase in form submissions. You’ll receive more inbound leads from ready buyers. On average, our clients see a 67% increase in form submissions.
Surpass Local Competition
We offer Local SEO services Manchester businesses can rely on to get ranking in the ‘Local Pack’ where 42% of users click when searching for a service — Resulting in increased traffic to your website and, on average, a 59% increase in phone calls in less than 5 months.
SEO can drive new business to your site. Thanks to the dramatic increase in exposure, phone calls, and leads, your business will likely see increased revenue.
What is included in our Local SEO Package for Manchester businesses?
Our local SEO Manchester package is for a minimum period of 3 months, charged monthly. During this period we will do the following:
- We will run a local SEO audit first.
- Optimise Google Business Profile (GBP) by adding/editing best suited categories for the business.
- Add/edit related and SEO friendly service titles on GBP
- Add products (or services) on GBP
- Create 10 new citations each month (so 30 over 3 months). You will receive login details for these so if the client wishes to edit at any point they can do it.
- Create 3 location based SEO friendly pages on your website each month (9 pages over 3 months i.e. 9 locations near the original) with our own code in the backend so they can be found for those locations on specific keywords.
Here are some interesting facts about Manchester:
- Manchester is the third-most visited city in the UK after London and Edinburgh, attracting millions of visitors every year with its world-renowned football clubs, shopping, museums, and music scene.
- Manchester was the world’s first industrialized city and played a leading role in the Industrial Revolution, earning the nickname “Cottonopolis” in the 19th century due to its textile industry.
- The famous scientist Ernest Rutherford conducted his groundbreaking research into atomic structure at the University of Manchester in the early 20th century.
- Manchester is the birthplace of many famous musicians, including Oasis, The Smiths, Joy Division, and New Order. The city has a thriving live music scene and is home to several music venues and festivals, including the Manchester Arena and the Parklife Festival.
- Manchester United and Manchester City, two of the most successful football clubs in England, are based in the city. The rivalry between the two teams is one of the most intense in world football and has produced many memorable matches over the years.