Local SEO Manchester
Local Search Engine Marketing for businesses in Manchester
Local Search Engine Marketing (Local SEO) is the process of optimising your website and online presence to improve your visibility and ranking in local search results. This is important for businesses of all sizes, but it is especially important for small and medium-sized businesses that rely on local customers.
When people search for businesses online, they often include their location in the search query. For example, someone might search for “restaurants near me” or “plumbers in Manchester.” When Google sees a location-specific search query, it will return a list of businesses that are relevant to the search and that are located in the user’s area.
Why is Local SEO important in Manchester?
Manchester is a large and vibrant city with a population of over 550,000 people. It is also a major business hub, with a wide range of businesses operating in the city.
This means that there is a lot of competition for local businesses in Manchester. Local SEO can help your business to stand out from the competition and to attract more customers.
Benefits of Local SEO for businesses in Manchester
There are many benefits to Local SEO for businesses in Manchester, including:
- Increased website traffic: When your business appears higher in local search results, you will get more website traffic. This is because more people will see your business and click on your website.
- More leads and sales: More website traffic can lead to more leads and sales. This is because people who are visiting your website are more likely to be interested in your products or services.
- Improved brand awareness: Local SEO can help to improve brand awareness for your business. This is because people are more likely to remember your business if they see it appearing in local search results.
- Increased customer engagement: Local SEO can help to increase customer engagement with your business. This is because people are more likely to interact with your business if they see that it is relevant to their local area.
This is how your Google Business Profile appears on same keyword at different locations.
The aim of Local SEO is to get as many GREENs as possible.
How to improve your Local SEO in Manchester
There are a number of things that you can do to improve your Local SEO in Manchester, including:
- Optimise your Google Business Profile: Your Google Business Profile is one of the most important factors in Local SEO. Make sure that your profile is complete and accurate, and that you have included relevant keywords.
- Build local citations: Local citations are links to your website from other websites that are relevant to your local area. Building local citations can help to improve your ranking in local search results.
- Get positive reviews: Positive reviews can help to improve your ranking in local search results and can also encourage more people to visit your website. Encourage your customers to leave reviews on your Google Business Profile and on other relevant websites.
How Local SEO can help YOUR business in Manchester
Local SEO can help your business in Manchester to succeed in a number of ways. It can help you to:
- Attract more local customers: Local SEO can help you to attract more local customers by making your business more visible in local search results.
- Increase your market share: By attracting more local customers, you can increase your market share in Manchester.
- Compete more effectively: Local SEO can help you to compete more effectively with other businesses in Manchester.
- Grow your business: Local SEO can help you to grow your business by attracting more customers and increasing your market share.
Benefits of having a Google Business Profile (GBP) for YOUR business in Manchester
Following is a list of things you can add and show on your GBP and their benefits:
Categories help people to find your business when they search for businesses like yours on Google. For example, if you have a restaurant, you might want to add the categories “restaurant” and “Italian cuisine.”
- Categories help people to find your business more easily.
- Categories can help you to rank higher in local search results.
- Categories can help you to attract more customers.
Services allow you to list the services that you offer on your Google Business Profile. For example, if you are a plumber, you might list the services “plumbing repair” and “boiler installation.”
- Services help people to see what your business offers at a glance.
- Services can help you to rank higher in local search results for specific services.
- Services can help you to attract more customers who are looking for the specific services that you offer.
Products allow you to list the products that you sell on your Google Business Profile. For example, if you are a clothes shop, you might list the products “T-shirts,” “jeans,” and “shoes.”
- Products help people to see what your business sells at a glance.
- Products can help you to rank higher in local search results for specific products.
- Products can help you to attract more customers who are looking for the specific products that you sell.
Updates allow you to share news and announcements about your business with your customers. For example, you might post an update about a new sale, a new product launch, or a special event.
- Updates help you to keep your customers informed about your business.
- Updates can help you to attract new customers.
- Updates can help you to build relationships with your customers.
Images allow you to show potential customers what your business looks like. You can add photos of your business exterior, interior, products, and staff.
- Images help to make your business look more appealing and trustworthy.
- Images can help potential customers to get a better understanding of your business.
- Images can help you to attract more customers.
Messages allow you to communicate directly with potential and existing customers. Customers can send you messages to ask questions, book appointments, or make enquiries.
- Messages help you to provide excellent customer service.
- Messages can help you to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Messages can help you to build relationships with your customers.
Reviews allow customers to leave feedback about your business. Positive reviews can help to attract new customers and build trust.
- Positive reviews can help you to attract new customers and build trust.
- Reviews can help you to improve your Google Business Profile ranking.
- Reviews can help you to identify areas where you can improve your business.
Overall, Google Business Profile is a powerful tool that can help you to grow your business. By using all of the features that it has to offer, you can reach more customers, increase your sales, and build a strong reputation for your business.
Putting you on the map
We’ll create a digital presence for your business, manage it on your behalf and optimise it for local search.
More customers for you
80% of people search for local services on their mobile phones. We help you get found by them
Your local partner
Improved visibility on local search gives you the right users, in the right location at the right time .
Get your business listed on Google Maps
We manage how your business information appears across Google, including Search and Maps
Interact with customers and tell them the story of your business.
Help them find you, make a booking, call you or even leave a review you directly from your online listings.