How much does a small business website cost in Liverpool, UK?
The cost of a small business website in Liverpool can vary depending on many factors such as complexity, features, design and the web development company you choose to work with. Generally, the cost of a small business website in Liverpool can range from £500 to £5,000 or more.
For a basic website with a simple design and a few pages, the cost may be around £500 to £1,500. However, if you require a website with advanced features, such as e-commerce functionality, custom design, and integration with third-party tools, the cost can be much higher, ranging from £2,000 to £5,000 or more. It is important to remember that the cost of a website is not limited to the initial development cost. Other costs, such as web hosting, domain registration, ongoing maintenance and updates, must also be taken into consideration.
When considering the cost of a website, you should also factor in the cost of professional website support services, such as those provided by web designers and developers. These services may include the implementation of content management systems, SEO optimization, website testing, and more. In addition, you should also consider the cost of marketing and promotion, which can quickly add up over time.
At DoLocal we build your website then we offer FREE web hosting for the first 12 months. We also have low cost monthly packages for maintenance and SEO.
The exact cost of web design will depend on the specific needs and requirements of the project, but generally, it will cover the following areas:
- Planning and research: This involves researching the target audience, understanding the business objectives, and developing a plan for the website.
- User experience (UX) design: This is the process of creating a website that is user-friendly and easy to navigate. This includes the layout, site structure, and user interface design.
- Visual design: This includes the graphic design and branding of the website, such as the colour scheme, typography, and imagery.
- Content creation: This includes creating the written and visual content for the website, such as copywriting, photography, and video production.
- Front-end development: This involves writing the code for the website’s user interface and creating the website’s visual design.
- Back-end development: This involves writing the code for the website’s server-side functionality, such as database integration, content management systems, and e-commerce platforms.
- Testing and debugging: This involves testing the website for functionality and usability issues, fixing any bugs or errors that are found.
- Ongoing maintenance and support: This involves ensuring the website remains up to date with the latest web technologies and providing ongoing technical support to ensure the website continues to function properly.
Talk to us and you can get a better idea of what to expect in terms of cost and quality.